Match details: Boro v Darlington
« Back to news
Our second Pre-season game takes place at the Flamingo Land Stadium this Saturday when we welcome Darlington FC.
Please read the following information about match days at the ground and changes to normal routines due to Coronavirus:
- Whilst we have worked to provide a safe environment at the ground, the first assessment of risk is yours. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus or feel that by attending you are putting yourself at risk.
- Please follow the supporters' code on the back of your ticket and displayed in the ground.
- If you are travelling to the match by car, we ask that you avoid sharing with people outside of your social bubble.
- When walking to and from the ground and if visiting the town centre, please adhere to the latest government guidance to help protect our neighbours and the surrounding community.
- If you feel ill during the game, we ask that you make either stewards, first aiders or volunteers aware of this.
- The gates for supporters will open from 12.00 pm. We ask that at the turnstile ticket booths and entrance gates, all supporters follow social distancing conventions on your own or with your social bubble. Darlington supporters will enter via the North turnstiles next to the main car park and swimming pool. For 'track and trace' purposes, you will be required to give contact information for your social bubble using either a QR code or manual method. Home supporters will enter via the South 'Boro Gate' turnstiles and the Clubhouse entrance (section B only).
- On arrival to the ground, we ask all supporters to sanitise their hands and ask that you continue to do so at the stations spread around the ground.
- Pre-purchased tickets are to be collected from the turnstile booths at the entry point given on the confirmation email you will receive. If any tickets are available on match day, they will be sold at the turnstile booths from 12.00 noon. Supporters purchasing tickets on the day will need to scan the QR code on display at the entrance for track and trace purposes.
- We ask that supporters go to the designated standing or seated section marked on their ticket and stay there for the duration of the match, other than visits to the food concession, club shop or toilets. Please minimise your movement as much as you can and follow social distancing within your section.
- Although you will be mainly outdoors, you may wish to wear a face covering for your own safety and the safety of others. As we are asking that you stay in your social bubble in your section, if you have to move around the ground and in light of recent announcements, we ask that you wear a face covering when going to the food concession or toilets. You must however, wear a face covering in the club shop, in the bar area.
- Please use the marked walkways, staying to the left at all times. Please do not stand on any walkways.
- The bar, which is run by the stadium operators, will be closed and no alcohol will be on sale in the ground.
- The Boro Shop is open in the bar area but can only be accessed by the stairs at the side of the West Stand.
- The food concession will be open and again we ask that social distancing is followed in the queue.
- No programmes or team sheets will be available to purchase. Team sheets will be posted on social media.
- All toilets are in operation and we ask that supporters adhere to the maximum capacity limits shown on entrance. The toilets for away supporters are situated under the main stand.
- At the end of the game, please leave the ground by the same gate you arrived at.
- We will have stewards and volunteers in place ensuring that everyone is adhering to the guidelines so please respect them if they ask you to do something.
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation. A sensible approach in these difficult times will help to ensure that we will continue to have football matches to go to.