Boro To Host Darlington
Scarborough Athletic will host Darlington FC in the second home pre-season friendly on Saturday 12th September, kick off 1pm.
Boro welcome the National League North outfit to the Flamingo Land Stadium for the first time.
The friendly will be a controlled ticket fixture, with Darlington in receipt of an allocation. Opportunities to purchase tickets for this game for home supporters will be published on our social media outlets and for those who live out of town, an email has been sent to our mailing list.
£6 Concessions (65+, Students, Armed Forces Personnel*)
£3 Youths (12-17 years)
£2 Kids (11 and under accompanied by a paying adult)
Please read the following information about match days at the ground:
- Whilst we have worked to provide a safe environment at the ground, the first assessment of risk is yours. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus or feel that by attending you are putting yourself at risk.
- Please follow the supporters' code attached and displayed in the ground.
- If you feel ill during the game, we ask that you make either stewards, first aiders or volunteers aware of this.
- As you will be mainly outdoors, although wearing a face covering is not compulsory you may wish to wear one for your own safety and the safety of others. However, you must wear one in the club shop in the bar area.
- The gates for supporters will open from 12.00 pm. We ask that at the turnstile ticket booths and entrance gates, all supporters follow social distancing conventions on your own or with your 'bubble'
- On arrival to the ground, we ask all supporters to sanitise their hands and ask that you continue to do so at the stations spread around the ground.
- Pre-purchased tickets are to be collected from the turnstile booths at the entry point given on the confirmation email you will receive. If any tickets are available on match day, they will be sold at the turnstile booths from 12.00pm. Supporters purchasing tickets on the day will need to scan the QR code on display at the entrance for track and trace purposes.
- We ask that supporters go to the designated standing or seated section marked on their ticket and stay there for the duration of the match, other than visits to the food concession, club shop or toilets. Please minimise your movement as much as you can and follow social distancing within your section.
- Please use the marked walkways, staying to the left at all times. Please do not stand on any walkways.
- The bar, which is run by the stadium operators, will be closed and no alcohol will be on sale in the ground.
- The Boro Shop is open in the bar area but can only be accessed by the stairs at the side of the West Stand.
- The food concession will be open and again we ask that social distancing is followed in the queue.
- No programmes or team sheets will be available to purchase. Team sheets will be posted on social media.
- All toilets are in operation and we ask that supporters adhere to the maximum capacity limits shown on entrance.
- At the end of the game, please leave the ground by the same gate you arrived at.
- We will have stewards and volunteers in place ensuring that everyone is adhering to the guidelines so please respect them if they ask you to do something.
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation. A sensible approach in these difficult times will help to ensure that we will continue to have football matches to go to.
« Back to news