FSIF Update

As speculation mounts over our bid for New Stand funding, we feel it is right that member shareholders and supporters are kept up to date.
 
Whilst the FSIF Panel have sat and made their decision on our bid, we are still unable to confirm this decision.  We hoped we would be able to do this quickly but frustratingly, that is not yet possible.
 
As a board, we remain very positive and expect a good outcome, as we have since the start of the process.  We ask that fans remain patient and assure them that we will provide confirmation as soon as we can.
« Back to news

Latest Tweets

Less than an hour to go until kick off! ⚽️☀️ https://t.co/ZL84lCOm3y

MATCHDAY! ⚽☀️ Boro will be playing in purple today for our St Catherine's Hospice Day! There will be collections fo… https://t.co/5qYBDI3nLv

Latest Articles